Saturday, August 9, 2008

Explosion Box

I made this box for a workshop I taught at my house. I found the directions in the Creative Memories project center on www.creativememories.com . The only change I made in the directions was in the lid. We found that if you score the lid at the distance they say to, then the lid doesn't fit, but if you score the lid at 1/4" less than the directions say, than the lid fits well. It can hold up to 10 photos. Everyone who has seen this box has really liked it and it looks great on a table of shelf. I found the directions for the bow on top on Youtube. It was a easy process and am excited to try this technique on packages during the holidays.  I am really happy at how this project came out. I would give this project a difficulty rating of Medium. 

No comments: