Sunday, October 5, 2008

A couple new crafts

So lately I haven't had time to do any crafting. And Frankly I have felt a little lost without it my favorite past time but I have been so busy with my house. Our newest project is painting the living room RED. It is very bright and I love it. We have also chosen carpet finally and it will be installed on the 14th. So I thought I would post a couple projects that I did before I left Pendleton. The first is a magnetic Calendar that some friends and I made on the back of a cookie sheet. There is a different sheet for each month  and magnets to place on the calendar for appointments and special events. It came out so cute. I will try to create instructions if anyone is interested. 


These cute paper cupcakes are a project that I found on the chatterbox blog called the Chatterblog. But it can also be viewed in video format on youtube. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcCTYZM3hrM They are not the quickest craft to make but sure have a cute result. 

No comments: