Sunday, November 23, 2008

Embossed Card


I made this card a couple weeks ago for my Mom. I hadn't gotten my craft supplies out since we had moved back to CA and I decided it was time to do so. I was itching to do some crafting. So I locked myself in my craft room and made this card. I usually don't put printed paper with printed paper but I decided I would try it. I think it came out pretty cute. I am still pretty new to embossing, but I love how simple it is and how cute it comes out. 

It is so great to finally have space and time to craft again. I stared making some small albums for christmas gifts. I am also going to be organizing my craft room this weekend. (I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE A CRAFT ROOM!!!! :) ) My Mother gave me her old sewing cupboard that now will now become my craft cupboard. I Cant wait to get all my craft supplies out of their boxes. I will post some pictures once I get it all together. It is even being installed with a lockable doorknob with key to keep little hands out. I cant wait!!!


No comments: